What should be changed about current taxation system?
Shakespeare: Was he real?
Are Project Managers and CEOs paid too much?
Is college admission getting too sharp?
Are test scores the most accurate indication of individual competency?
Are girls too mean?
Do human beings cause global climate change?
Polygamy is natural, so it's not evil
Can you succeed in life being a philosopher?
Is art a profession?
The politics of British government
Celebrities tend to fail their political careers
The system is too much corrupted today
Politics is everywhere and always a "dirty" game
Should nation market to children?
What is the best alternative to Twitter?
Do people really find a job through effective LinkedIn Profile?
Does government have a right to view private profiles?
These are below some critical essay topic, you can work on-
1. Write a review of the book ‘story of Christianity’
2. Craft a position essay on the role of censorship in music
3. Select any work of Hesiod, Homer and Herodotus and write a critical review while comparing their work
4. Critically analyze the effects of Facebook on human psychology
5. Is job satisfaction positively proportionate to employee turnover rate?
6. How does globalisation influence government policies? Write an analytical review
7. Critically analyse how cyber bullying can affect someone’s mental health
8. Write an analysis of UK’s new Welfare System Project and its potential affect on UK residents
9. When a genius author delivers a not-so-great work
10. What are the problems our society mainly faces? How to overcome them?
11. Should there be stricter prohibition and law for cyber anonymity and identity theft?
12. What influences one book or a movie holds in your life?
13. How has the idea of God been evolved?
14. Your favourite character in a book
15. A story from a book that you are going to cherish for life
16. Write a critical essay on how child education has changed
17. Do you think education should be free? State your reasons
18. Share your point of view of life as a puzzle
19. Can a book or poem mean something that author never meant for it to mean?
20. Critically analyze the experience of reading a printed book and an e-book
Topic reference- https://myassignmenthelp.co.uk/blog/critical-essay-topics