Today, internet speed can easily be measured by downloading and uploading large and malicious files. The slow speed of internet connection is caused due to the interference of third-party/ household metal appliances and electronic gadgets. In that case, you are not supposed to exceed range limit between your smart devices, router or range extender. In today’s advance world, nobody wants to stick to desktop all the time and that is why they switch to range extender for a high-range of internet connectivity that follow their every step wherever they roam around in the house.
Perform the process of NETGEAR Extender Setup by following below-given steps.
Dear users, the process of New Extender Setup is simple as using a smartphone. What you are going to do, unbox your range extender under the same room of router. When you plug in both the devices, make sure that the wall socket you are using shouldn’t be damaged or burnt by fluctuation or high-voltage.
• Now, connect your PC with the range extender and open mywifiext.net into a web browser. If you are unable to log in, try using another web browser.
• Remember, before making use of a different web browser, consider shutting it down for a short while. After that, go through NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender Manual steps once to get the default details of login credentials.
If you fail in getting the default details, or going through the above-given process of NETGEAR Extender Setup, call NETGEAR Extender Support immediately.
Note: Do not forget the WiFi devices and public hotspot during the process of installation and configuration.
Now, let us help you in Optimizing the Speed of your Internet Connection
There could be many reasons for a slow internet connection.
• Use of old software and hardware.
• Countless wired and wireless devices connected to the same network.
• Loads of downloads.
• Going for online shopping, playing games online, watching or streaming videos, movies, etc.
• Interference of signals from walls, windows and metal appliances.
• Sluggish speed from your Internet Service Provider.
Visit www.mywifiext.net for more assistance and help regarding the same.
Almost every service provider advertises speed of “up to” a certain number. This means that the top speed of internet connection is not guaranteed. There are chances that your computer’s highest speed (upload or download) will be a bit slower than the actual speed. For this, you have to take care of some valuable below-given steps.
• Upgrade your router.
• Place your router within the range of existing modem.
• Do not overload your router with malicious files.
• Do not place your router under the table. If you do so, it will generate heat and cause a big damage to your device.
As for help anytime of the day or night to the technical support team on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.
Do you know the fact that your internet speed slows down as you move away from the router? Strange but true. So, what you are going to do, stay close to the router as possible. If it is impossible for you to stick to the desktop all time, switch to a range extender or a wireless repeater.
Note: Be certain that your devices have plenty of room to prevent overheating and overloading.
If the signals of your router have to travel through walls, windows, mirrors and metal appliances speed of the internet automatically becomes slow. Placing your router away from such obstruction is the best way to have finest connectivity of internet (WiFi) connection ever.
In case you place your router to the different floor, in cabinet or back of any device, it would be impossible for you to receive live internet connection from it.
Your device (router) is only capable of handling a certain amount of traffic. So in that case, make sure that your computer is the only device that is physically connected to the router. If this becomes an annoying situation for you, consider adding one more router to your network.
Allow us to serve you in the best way. We never let our customers down and can never break the trust of them. If you have any query related to your router, range extender, mywifiext login or network; don’t hesitate to call our tech support team on toll-free number given above.