Concealed metal electrical boxes are very useful cabinets designed to enclose electrical equipment or wiring systems in a building. This product is also helpful in preventing electrical shocks to people. These enclosures also protect all the electrical components enclosed from the environmental conditions keeping them out of reach and sight of the public. No more seeing electrical wires, plugs, and switches, the only visible component is the Electrical metal box.
Sometimes, these enclosures are designed not just for their functional requirements but often to give an aesthetic appeal to the home.
Advantages of Concealed Electrical Boxes
Here are some of the advantages of mounting concealed metal boxes to any building.
• It is non-corrosive, weatherproof, and impervious to chemical reactions
• No requirement of Earthing
• Adverse weather conditions don’t affect it
• No risk of mechanical injury
• Wiring system looks good, appealing and managed
• No risk of electrical shock
• Durable with an extended life
• No risk of fire
High Demand for concealed metal electrical boxes in Conduit wiring
Most of the manufacturers of electrical boxes are making them either in metal or plastic. However, if you are using metal conduit to run wiring system to a building, then a metal electrical box is required. It would be helpful to anchor the conduit and to ground the system.
In case, you are using non-metallic cable, such as non-metallic sheathed cable, then you can use either concealed plastic boxes or metal boxes, as long as the cable is secured to the box with an apt cable clamp.
Types of Concealed electrical boxes
Galvanized round concealed boxes
• Easy to install and maintain
• Flawlessly polished to make certain anti-corrosive surface finish
• Highly long-lasting and damage proof
• Protect wires and cables from any environmental conditions
Powder coated round concealed box
• Seamlessly coated to ensure long lasting corrosion resistant surface finish
• Rugged design and high durability
• Heat, weather and flame resistance
Square concealed box
• Available in standard depth for easy fitting
• Easy installation and maintenance due to accurate dimensions
• Resistant to shocks and water
There are reputed manufacturers and suppliers of the electrical enclosures of all types to meet the standard requirements. Here are some of the salient features that make any preferable among others.
• developed automated warehousing system
• ensures safe assembling as well as storage of the products
• High-grade packaging
• Rock bottom prices
• On-time delivery of even the urgent orders
• Customized solutions
• Client-centric approach
• Wider market opportunities
In order to find the best quality in any stipulated time period, prefer the accredited suppliers only.