The northern part of West Bengal is known as North Bengal. North Bengal is made up of different types of landforms- plains, mountains, foothills, and forests- making the place an attractive tourist destination for nature lovers.
1. 1. Mirik- is a small town in , surrounded by tea gardens, orange orchards, and forests. It lies between Siliguri and Darjeeling, 52 KM away from and 49 KM away from .
2. 2. - The flows through several important tourist places along the region. On its right side, its lies the and lies on its left side. Both are also good picnic spots.
3. 3. , located at 1500 ft above sea level, is another popular picnic spot in . It lies between and . Every year, a huge crowd gather in the valley for a picnic. Apart from the river valley and its surrounding hills, there are several small villages where you can stay and refresh yourself in the fresh air, free from pollution.
4. 4. is a small town situated on the banks of river . It is just 32 KM away from . At you can see the enticing view of the and . It is an ideal place for nature lovers where they can relax and enjoy the beauty of tranquil nature.
5. 5. Jaldapara National Park- Jaldapara National Park is a place where you can night stay. It is one of the famous forests in . inside the forest is one of the main attractions of the forest. is famous for single horned rhinoceros.