The OET–Occupational English Test is an English language test that assesses the knowledge and command of professionals working in medical streams.
The healthcare professionals seeking to settle, study and live in the environment where the English language is considered for the communication purposes must get a good score on OET test. Through the OET training, one can get assessed through the four modules of the English language - listening, reading, writing and speaking – considering communication in medical and health professional settings.
Following healthcare practitioners can opt for the OET training
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Pathology
• Veterinary Science
The OET is recognized and trusted by more than 30 regulatory healthcare bodies and councils in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. OET is used as a proof of a candidate's ability to communicate effectively in a demanding healthcare environment in various leading organizations. As a benefit, OET is recognized by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection for various visa categories, consisting of work visas and student visas.
Benefits of taking OET coaching at ThinkEnglish:
• Get trained by the best OET coaching trainers
• Get trained in all four modules and get passed easily
• Individual concentration to each and every student is given
• Basic to Advance level courses are offered and taught by highly experienced faculty
• To make the students perfect in all four modules of OET training modules such as Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, we have categorized our course and simplified the learning process
• We take regular feedback from the students so that everyone is working together to make sure they are making maximum progress
• Our coaching sessions are designed specifically around student’s needs and skills.
• We help each of our students in the process of registering for the OET examination, choosing the appropriate examination location and the required document work throughout the OET training