Hair loss is one of the biggest nightmares for any women. Nowadays, there is easy availability of pregnancy hair care products online and in local stores too. But, it is always recommended to consult your gynecologist before consuming/applying anything during and post pregnancy.
Although loosing hair is a very common issue during and post pregnancy. But it is still a matter of concern.
Have you ever wondered on the reasons that actually cause hair loss during this time?
If no, then here we are giving you some of the most obvious reasons for it.
• Hormonal change – this can be the most obvious reason.
• Not having essential multi-vitamins – your diet might be deprived of them
• Low intake of protein in diet – during pregnancy you must increase the amount of your protein intake
• Your baby is taking extra nutrients from your body – when you are pregnant your baby feeds on your diet
• Deficiency of iodine – Ensure to intake right amount of iodine through your diet.
Besides this, there could be other issues too. But, these are the most common ones. And to overcome these causes,
• Exercise- this could really help you cope up with many physical problems
• Have protein rich diet – It is one of the most important thing to do when you are expecting.
• Do oiling regularly – Make sure to give complete nourishment to your hairs. Also reduce the frequency of hair wash.
• Use mild shampoos only – avoid use of chemically treated shampoos. This may hamper your overall health and might affect child growth too.
• Include all the essential multi vitamins in your diet – this will not only help you stay fit but will also keep you and your baby healthy.
• Add almond oil in your food and milk – Believe it or not but almond oil during pregnancy is no less than nectar.
But before taking up any step, make sure to ask your gynecologist. They will always guide you right. So, don’t forget to keep their consultation in consideration.