With the global rise in so many diseases that are prevailing these days, you must be finding yourself with the watery eyes, itching and other irritations in different seasons.
This is because of the seasonal variations and allergy that seasons carry along. Well nevertheless, you can stay better protective on your part with the intake of proper diet and food habits that help you to fight seasonal allergies at the best and prevent them from affecting you. Look at the following food habits which best strengthen and immune your body to fight back bothering sensitivities:
• Garlic: This is an effectively essential food ingredient which is most powerful when consumed raw. Highly rich in Vitamin C, garlic is a very supportive food that boosts and enhances your immune system. Also helping to effectively get rid of sickness and cold, garlic is proven to reduce blood pressure, improving your cholesterol level to fight heart diseases.
• Tomatoes: Tomatoes when consumed on regular daily basis are also very rich in Vitamin C and helps your body restrict various allergic reactions. Also good for the body to stay fit and slim, tomatoes also help individuals to get over asthma, either taken raw or saucy.
• Green vegetables: Ever wondered why doctors always prescribe you to take the maximum intake of green vegetables? Indeed, the full family of green vegetables is the best source to fight allergies and combat them from reaching you. Rich in Vitamin E as well as Vitamin C, green veggies help you with energy rich-contains that boost your metabolism and helps you stay fit and active.
• Eggs: Pasteurized eggs are the most complemented source of Vitamin D and also very beneficial in responding strongly to health impediments. Also, you must consume Salmon, mushroom and cold water fish, which effectively fights allergies in your body.
• Apples: Yes! Keeping the doctor away from you, apple is rich in energy contents and resourcefully battle allergy and asthma. Consuming an apple a day with its peel is the best you can do for greater health protections. Apple treats cold and cough problems too, also protecting your respiratory system against malfunctioning.
A list of other foods like nuts, red grapes, and onions also provide great strength to the human body for fighting against health allergies. All you need to do is, include these foods that combat seasonal allergies, in your everyday diet and stay active with their best results.