What do you think makes a good, comfy bed? Is it just the mattress or something more? Well, I believe bed sheets also play a crucial role in giving us that perfect good night’s sleep, besides just adding to the interiors of your bedroom.
For several years of my life, I have been buying sheets that pleased my eyes but lately, I have realized that there may be more to these than what meets the eye. What do you think? Should I keep buying whatever I think will look good in my home or take into consideration other aspects as well like comfort?
(Featured Image: House of Home)
Getting home tired and stressed from office will surely need an ultimate relaxation. If you are talking one of the best ways to relax then the first that comes to your mind is lie down on your bed. Usually, I prefer Chesterfield sofa types of bed sheets because of its comfortness and light in weight. These are the tips which will help you to choose the perfect bed sheet for your bed:-
1. Decide the best material such as linen and cotton to get extra comfortness.
2. Make sure you got the right fit. means check the size of your bed and purchase accordingly.
3. It's your choice, you want to sleep on plain or printed.
4. Co-ordinate your bedding by getting matching color of sofa, and color of the wall.
5. Proper care is also important.
Don't go for flashy ones. Choose light ones.
Go for bedsheets that are soft and have minimal embroidery.
I usually choose a bed sheet which will not look dirty the moment I spread them on the bed because I have kids at home who are very clumsy. the fabric of the bed sheet is equally important.