According to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (Furnishing of Information) Rules, 2009, all MSME endeavors in India are currently required to outfit data identifying with the business to the Government. MSME databank enlistment can be finished through the information bank kept up by it at www.msmedatabank.in. The Entities and Promoters that have Promoter's Aadhaar, Udyog Aadhaar for the business and PAN can enlist on MSME DataBank.In this way, going before enrolling on MSME databank, the enterprise should first get Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
What is Udyog Aadhar ?
Udyog Aadhar is basically a 12 Digit Registration number issued by the govt of India (MSME Department) to avail the government benefits and scheme. for example if anyone want to avail pradhanmantri mudra bank loan then its required the Udyog Aadhar Registration.
What is MSME Databank ?
MSME databank is a thorough database of MSMEs in India. This database is set up by the Government to enable acquirement organizations to purchase from MSMEs under Public Procurement Policy of Government of India and to help the approach creators. Consequently, MSMEs enlisted under the MSME databank will be qualified for getting to be provider of Government associations and elements.
Further, according to MSMED (Furnishing of Information) Rules, 2016 advised by GSR 750(E) dated July nineteenth, 2016, all Micro, Small and Medium undertakings are obligatorily required to give data about the business on the MSME databank for profiting benefits in different plans of the MSME Ministry.
The MSME DataBank likewise tries to catch data based on speculation, turnover, number of workers, item and administrations and FICO score, data identified with joint endeavors,innovation exchanges, fare and import of apparatuses and Membership of the Associations.The Data Bank will in the end be utilized for open acquirement purposes and other advantage by PSU and Government organizations. The Data Bank will be one stop wellspring of data of MSMEs including their credit and innovation and prerequisites in term of crude material and advertising. These Data will be likewise be reached out to give grants and Subsidy to MSMEs.Data given in the MSME databank is of routine nature and no classified data is required by the MSME, thus it will hold the privacy of the business.
Objective of MSME Databank
● It plans to accumulate data about micro, small and medium enterprise (MSMEs).
● Its Objective is to have a one-stop Source of data of MSMEs of India, including their credit and innovation, the prerequisite regarding crude material and showcasing and so on.
● It will empower the MSME units and the different Associations to outfit information on the web. It will spare the endeavors and cash required for physical Census.
● Databank's MIS dashboard will give realtime data on different sorts of the MSMEs enlisted on the portal.
Benefits of MSME Databank
● Businessmen will get benefit of scheme
● Cheap insurance
● Discounts to those using solar energy
● Payment will be easy to get paid
● Business will get easy under the government procurement policy
● The MSME Databank will Promote ease of doing business .
● Vendor development will be easy
● MSME Ministry will have the capacity to design development activities and incentive programmes in an enhanced way
● It will likewise help the ventures with documentation work and enable them to get ready bankable project proposal.
How to Register with MSME Databank -
Step 1 : You have to simply visit the official MSME Databank Portal and Signup with your UAM Number.
Step 2 : Fillup the necessary details about the business like factory details, employee details etc.
Step 3 : Once you submit the data, MSME Databank will sent the confirmation on your registered email id.
So Hope you like this guide about MSME Databank.every startup have to register under the MSME Databank so govt will get the exact idea about the statics or number for the startups. MSME Datbank helps to govt for preparing govt scheme & benefits for the same.