Does extreme adventure excite you? do you look for opportunities to savor the adrenaline rush? If yes, well, you're in luck! India has been quick catching up on the adventure tourism frontier and bungee jumping is increasingly gaining attention. Choose your adventure tour operator carefully.
First of all let’s begin with important points to recollect while bungee Jumping
1. For company, get a person who is trained and a professional to avoid any mistakes and be on the safer side.
2. Ask any question that you just want to ask, it's better if you get all of your doubts cleared and in the process get to see how much the person is aware of.
3. All the equipment should be given by the person taking you for the bungee jumping. Make sure the harness is strong and the belts are soft by the ankles so your ankles don’t hurt. Also make sure that the rope is being tied to a sturdy place. Don't go with the one who has a little old equipment just because it's somewhat cheaper. A life is way more precious than a few hundreds.
4. The place where you go for the bungee jumping should be clear of rocks and trees and it should be extremely high so you don’t hurt yourself
5. Lastly if you suffer from any heart or breathing issues please don't try bungee Jumping.
6. Oops sorry forgot to mention a small detail. you need to be at least twelve years old and your weight should be a minimum of 40 kgs.
If all the above is clear and understood you're perfect to go!!! Enjoy the rest of the article as I tell you the places where you'll go for an amazing experience of bungee Jumping.
Jumpin Heights, located in the Mohan Chatti village is popular for the experience of the best bungee jumping in India. If you're looking for a fixed platform to dive from, there's no choice in India apart from bungee jumping in Rishikesh. The cantilever-platform is constructed over a rocky cliff and is the most expensive and thrilling place to try it.
Location : Jumpin Heights, located in Mohan Chatti village, Rishikesh
Bungee Jump Height : 83 Mtrs
Minimum Age: 12 years
You do not have any places to do bungee jumping in Mumbai or Pune. however located halfway between the 2, Lonavala is one amongst the most effective bungee jumping spots in India. Della Adventures is one amongst the largest adventure parks in India and bungee jumping is one of the many experiences it has to offer.
Location : Della Adventures, located in Kunegaon, Lonavala.
Bungee Jump Height : 45 Mtrs
Minimum Age : 10 years
When it comes to the non-fixed bungee jumping in India, Bangalore top the charts. Though the management takes utmost care of the safety of people, be warned! Bungee jumping from cranes is still not as safe as is jumping from mounted platforms. So, the fun of bungee jumping in Bangalore may not be as high, given its moderate height. But the danger of the crane jumping is certain to give you that extra adrenaline rush.
Location : Ozone Adventures, located on St. Mark’s Road , Bangalore.
Bungee Jump Height : 25 Mtrs platform suspended from a 40 m high crane.
Minimum Age : 18 years
Goa finds a mention for anything and everything exciting thing in India. And bungee jumping is no exception. For those that are in Goa, spend your day experiencing the fun of bungee jumping in Goa at Anjuna Beach. Since the jumping platform attached to a crane is at a relatively low height, this could rather be your 1st try at bungee jumping in India. At what is more? the cost is cheap too.
Location : Gravity adventure Zone, located on Anjuna Beach, Goa
Bungee Jump Height : 25 Mtrs
Minimum Age : 14 years
Another great place to try bungee jumping in India is Jagdalpur, located in Chhattisgarh. Besides bungee jumping, Jagdalpur includes a lot to offer to the Indian adventure tourism.
Location : Jagdalpur, located in Chhattisgarh
Bungee Jump Height : 30 Mtrs
Minimum Age : 14 years
So, if you are ready to break free of the fear of falling from an excellent height, be sure to experience the thrill at the aforementioned bungee jumping places in India.