An introvert person is not vocal about his feelings. So, if you are interested in an introvert person, you need lots of patience with him/her.
1. Appear interesting and dress up: You need to drop the right hints to an introvert person. Therefore, appear interesting and dress up when you meet him/her.
2. Do not push it: You should not make things rush with an introvert person. Allow him/her to know you. Do not get pushy. Introvert people need time to open up.
3. Compliment often: Give random compliments. It will make him/her feel better and realize that you like him/her. However, please ensure that your compliments are genuine.
4. Ask questions: An introvert person often does not know how to keep the conversation going. Therefore, you can ask him/her interesting questions that will help you know about him/her. The introvert person will feel you are genuinely interested in knowing him/her.
5. Ask for help: An introvert person will love helping you out. Therefore, ask for help as that will give you an opportunity to bond with him/her.
6. Smile often and flirt: When you are spending time with him/her, smile often. That will make him/her feel you are interested. Flirt gently with your words and body language.
7. Gifts: Most introverts like books, movies and music. You can gift him/her a book or a music CD with a handwritten note. That will make them fall for you and confess their feelings.
These are some simple tips that will get an introvert person confess their feelings to you.