Eateries across the world always love to attract people with their delicacies. Their business is people and the more the better. Attracting these people requires skill and expertise. How do you ensure you have the right words to draw people to your business? Even with the right words, how do you ensure they reach as many people as possible?
TV menu board is the digital menu display that is found in most eateries today. With this kind of technology, you are able to reach more people with your information unlike the old school methods of paper. These boards are now the simplest way to pass information to your targeted customers.
Important things to consider when buying this menu board
Because these boards help you display colorful, vibrant videos and pictures, you ought to think about the following as you invest in them:
• How many of these TV boards do you require based on the size of your establishment?
• What size should they be?
• Where will the monitors be placed?
• Are the areas where they are placed visible to all the customers?
• Do you have space to wall mount them or you will mount them on the ceiling?
• What content should you display?
• Have you prioritized in any order what should be displayed and when?
• Are there any items that are more important than others?
• How are you going to match the menu boards and the restaurant theme?
Advantages of using these menu boards
• You can easily advertise your work – Whether it is introducing a new item or pushing an item that has not been moving well, these menu boards give you that freedom. The TV board allows you freedom to do whatever type of advertisement you desire to boost your restaurants business.
• Quickly update items and their prices – At any given time you can quickly update any info that is necessary to the customer without wasting time and resources. Updates on this menu board are instantly displayed immediately you post them. For example, if you are low or out of stock with one item, you can instantly advertise something else on the menu that is not moving so well.
• Ability to auto program your TV – The 21st century has been truly digitized because unlike the old times, you do not have to manually turn your screen on or off. Today, you are able to control the energy by programming the menu board to turn on and off according to your hours of operation.
• A flexible way to display your menu – Unlike the old times of having to print different menus every time you want to create a new impression, the TV brings a new flexible way of changing the screen layout, placement options and menus at your own will.
• Eliminate waiting time – No one likes queuing, especially when hungry. Ordering food can take long if not worked on. Remember, a hungry customer is an angry one and the more you keep them on the queue, the higher the chances of losing them. The TVs are customer friendly and allow each one of them to select what they want to eat proactively without having to wait.
• Menu scheduling becomes easy – Restaurants depend on the managers to do the menu scheduling. In the past, it has been a bit of a hard task because they had to do itmanually. With the TV menu, you can automatically schedule a day parting. This means you display breakfast in the morning and then set a time for when the lunch menu will start displaying.
Choosing the right TV for your menu boards
Making the right choice for a television monitor is vital to quality and business growth. You ought to consider the functionality of the set and its compatibility with the software that you will be using. Ensure that you know the durability of the set too to have one that lasts longer.
Here are important factors to consider when choosing the right TV for your business.
• LED TV or LCD TV – These two are different in how they mainly light up. The LCD uses neon cathode lamps while the LED TV’s use light that emits from diode bulbs that is soft lighting.
• Brand and warranty – Do not allow a brand name to influence your choices. Look at each model carefully and consider the features that you require before you can invest in any. Find out what warranty you are allowed before you buy to enable you to foresee the future.
• Refresh rate and size – Because you will want to update your data on the screen occasionally, then you will need to choose a screen that does not allow stagnation or blurry images. The best solution is the 240 Hz that allows you to display over 240 images per second. The screen size depends on how many items you want to have on display and the location of your screen.