The full form of VPI is vacuum pressure impregnation, which is especially used for impregnation. The vacuum pressure cycle has two separate tanks, one is used for processing the part and another is used for storing the sealant. The process is very apt for metal parts that are extremely small in size, equal to microscopic pores that are not visible to the naked eye.
The machine is used for applying a coat or layers of chemical stable liquids to metal surfaces. It allows for the prevention of undesired elements such as dust, dirt, chemicals or water. It also helps to improve physical properties and overall parameters of objects are improved considerably. The various chemicals that are used during the process of impregnation are epoxy, resins, and varnish.
Following are the steps that are followed during the process:
• Firstly, the parts are put into a process basket and stored in a processing tank.
• The vacuum is used in the process tank to get rid of air, including air that is present within the pores of the parts.
• The sealant is passed from storage tank to the processing tank and the basket full of parts is mixed.
• After that, the vacuum is allowed to pass so that pressure can be maintained in the process tank using compressed air. The pressure allows the sealant to enter the pores.
• The pressure is released and sealant is allowed to pass into the sealant storage tank.
• The processing basket that was filled with parts is taken off from the processing tank and all parts are thoroughly washed and processed in accordance with the metal material and specification details.
There are many manufacturers and suppliers who deal with VPI plants and provide it at unbeatable market prices. There is a huge demand for such plants, owing to its uses and benefits. The plants are manufactured, using the latest technology so that world-class products are manufactured at a cost-effective rate. The raw material used in the making of the plant is sourced from the finest vendors in order to provide superior quality products. The suppliers provide full support during the installation of the Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Plant. Before the final dispatch, the VPI plants pass through stringent quality checks in order to avoid any damage during the transit.
Thus, it can be concluded that VPI plants are one of the most sought-after items in the recent times and its demand is sprouting day by day.