Apple devices have issues with its user ‘unfriendly’ nature. iPhone users generally get a panic attack when they are unable to access their phones due to wrong Apple ID or password; either way, it's a mess. Well, it's not a rare case since you have so many passwords to remember, skipping one or two is just normal. Some say that the reason for this issue is that Apple follows strict policies regarding the security protection of its users.
But, what if the user genuinely forgot Apple ID password? What if they are never able to sign back in ever and all the important information gets locked? When you aren’t able to access important devices like your iPhone, all these thoughts keep coming to your mind.
#1. I choose any of the 3 methods when I forget my Apple ID:
• Go to Apple account page and click forgot Apple ID, fill in the details and it’s done.
• Check if you are already signed in in some app etc. and Apple ID will be right in front of you.
• If you made any purchases lately then find the ID that made the purchase, that’s your stop.
(Image Courtesy: ilounge)
#2. I go for any of the 3 ways when I forget my Apple password:
• Click ‘forgot Apple ID password’ on the account page, fill in the details, and you are good to go.
• In two factor authentication, go to settings-type your name-passwords and security and type in your new password. For this, you must have iOS 10 or later version enabled in your device.
• In the case of two step verification, go to the account page, fill in the details, herein, you will be getting a recovery key, use it to reset your password.
(Image Courtesy: iPadinsight)
In the Apple ID verification code process, you might have to put the recovery key in other methods too. For that, you need to do the two-step verification.
Do you have anything to share? Then please don’t hesitate and comment!
(Featured Image Courtesy: Apple Support)