You Must Not Miss The 5 Formulas To Sachin And Anjali's Happy Married Life
The chant of ‘Sachin! Sachin!’ which erupted at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium a few days back and had resounded countless times around the world, is the sound of victory for every Indian cricket lover. The man who is a legend for us all also has another side to him, something not many people are familiar with. He is a devoted husband to his beautiful wife, with whom he will be celebrating his 22nd wedding anniversary on the 24th of May; the couple tied the knot on this date in the year 1995.
(Image Source: Youtube)
The little master has always kept his private life away from media glare and the public in general. Despite the glamor and frenzy that surrounds cricketers in India, very little was ever known about the love life of Sachin. It was a chance rendezvous that somehow ended up bringing Anjali, who was practicing medicine and knew nothing about cricket, to her future hubby. It was love at first sight for both of them, and a whirlwind courtship followed amid Sachin’s growing popularity.
(Image source: HDFine WallPapers)
Despite the fact that she could not have a regular date, let alone a normal life with a man who would soon rise to be the most famous and celebrated figures of India, Anjali stuck by Sachin, even at the cost of her career.
The couple has had their share of ups and downs and stood by each other to face all odds. Anjali is six years senior to Sachin, but that age gap never created any issues in their blissful married life, but rather consolidated a solid understanding. According to Sachin, during certain rocky phases of his career, it was his wife who was his rock and a never faltering support system. The couple is parents to two beautiful children, Sara Tendulkar and Arjun Tendulkar.
(Image Source: reshareit.com)
Doesn’t all this make you wonder as to what is the secret to such a beautiful and long lasting marriage? Well, we dug up a few pointers for you:
1) Be accepting of your partner: To spend your life with a person, one must truly be accepting of who they are. You must learn to acknowledge and appreciate them for their goodness and follies. You choose to love them for who they are, and you must accept them both at their best and their worst.
(image source: Pixabay)
2) Be supportive of your spouse: One can’t be a legend or successful at any aspect of life if they don’t have a strong support system. To make a marriage work, one has to stand by their better half. When all fails, you turn to your family and this why it is important to be supportive of your partner, especially when no one else is.
3) Lend them an ear: A very fundamental aspect of all relationship that is continuously overlooked is simply to listen. After a few months of marriage and sometimes even during courtship period, people don’t have the patience to listen to their spouse. More often you will realize that just listening to your partner is enough to bring alive the magic of friendship in a marriage.
4) Learn to compromise: This dreaded word has often been the ruin of many relationships which is why one needs to realize its importance. From star wives like Anjali to our mothers, a lot of women and even men have compromised a lot to make their marriage work. Don’t add any negative implication to the idea of compromise but decide as to what is most important in your life and how are you willing to go to make your marriage work.
5) Keep the romance alive: Romance has no expiry date or age limit. Irrespective of how long you have been married; it is important to infuse romantic surprises in your marriage. Don’t let your partner feel you have taken them for granted, instead make them realize that they have always been your number one priority.
Also, in case you are looking for ideas for date night, why not treat your partner to the real life story of the legend himself as Sachin: A Billion Dreams makes its debut at the box office this 26th may 2017.
(Image Source: YouTube)