Ever wonder as to what it is that sets the successful people of the world, apart from their contemporaries and the general crowd. They understood at an early age the importance of discipline and to maintain a routine which they have followed religiously till date. Let’s take a look at some of the most successful people and their morning habits which are a motivation for all of us:
1) Mark Zuckerberg: Time management is the essence of life management, and Zuckerberg swears by this quote as he does not believe in wasting any moment. He chooses to dress the same way every day to save time and checks his phone the first thing in the morning.
(Image Courtesy: Business 2 Community)
2) Jeff Bezos: Health comes before anything for the CEO of Amazon, and he prefers to not keep any meetings in the morning hours, as he likes to begin his day with a healthy breakfast with his family members.
(Image Courtesy: Fortune)
3) Kevin O'Leary: The chairman of O’Leary starts his day at 5:30 in the morning and after checking the Asian and European bond markets, watches television for 45 minutes while working on the elliptical or exercise bike.
(Image Courtesy: Huffington Post Canada)
4) Tim Cook: The CEO of Apple Inc has a very strict morning routine where he wakes up at 4:30 and at times even earlier in the morning and sends out e-mails and then hits the gym by 5.
(Image Courtesy: ABC News)
5) Sachin Tendulkar: The legendary cricketer dearly loves his tea and even goes to the extent of making his tea when touring. He likes to be in his space and collect his thoughts while sipping on his tea, before starting his day.
(Image Courtesy: Indya101.com)
6) Oprah: The noted celebrity has a morning routine that begins with meditation, working out on the treadmill, playing scrabbles and eating a healthy breakfast which is rich in proteins and fiber. The breakfast is followed by a green drink or chai.
(Image Courtesy: Blavity)
7) Obama: The former President of USA follows a strict morning routine that begins with doing weights and cardio at 6:45 am in the morning. He makes it a point to have the most important meal of the day with his family.
(Image Courtesy: People)
8) Roger Federer: Being a number 1 athlete is not easy, and Roger Federer sticks to a healthy breakfast in the morning diligently. His breakfast comprises of waffles with raspberry syrup, juice, a shot of vinegar, coffee, cereal, and fruit.
(Image Courtesy: Alchetron)
9) Narendra Modi: The Indian Prime Minister gets up at 5 in the morning, and while sipping his morning tea, he goes through all the last day’s tweets and PMO website to know how people are responding to his implemented policies. He also does yoga for half an hour which is followed by mediation.
(Image Courtesy: The Voice Of Nation)
10) Stephen King: The man who penned The Shining and Salem’s Lot loves to write in the early morning hours. He sits down on his desk with a glass of water or tea, his vitamin pills, some music and begins the process.
(Image Courtesy: Critic Hawk)
11) Akshay Kumar: He is undoubtedly the fittest star in the Indian Film Industry and relies on a disciplined lifestyle to achieve the necessary result. He wakes up at 5:30 in the morning every day and works out. He swims for an hour, practices martial arts and then does yoga and stretching exercise.
(Image Courtesy: ScoopWhoop)
12) Cristiano Ronaldo: His profession requires him to be in top form, and hence Cristiano leaves no stones unturned to make sure he follows his daily workout regime. He gets up early in the morning and spends around 3-4 hours daily on practice.
(Image Courtesy: Newsweek)
13) Mukesh Ambani: One of the world’s richest business tycoon follows a strict morning routine which involves getting up between 5-5:30 AM in the morning, followed by a session in the gym, swimming and reading a couple of newspapers.
(Image Courtesy: CNN.com)
14) Bill Gates: The co-founder of Microsoft makes sure that he gets 7 hours of sleep and starts his every day by running on the treadmill for an hour and occasionally watches educational DVDs.
(Image Courtesy: NBC San Diego)
15) Jack Dorsey: The Twitter co-founder has a consistent morning routine that includes getting up at 5, meditating, working out, making a cup of coffee and checking in with other companies.
(Image Courtesy: KnowStartup)
16) Tim Ferris: The American author, entrepreneur and public speaker makes his bed, the first thing in the morning and then meditates. Another of his daily morning custom is to hang upside down for a few minutes, and then have a cup of tea and write in his journal.
(Image Courtesy: Entrepreneur)
17) Jennifer Aniston: Aging has not yet found a place in her dictionary, and that is partially due to the early morning routine that the star adheres to. She gets up at 4:30, drinks hot water with lemon, washes her face with soap and water and then meditates. Her breakfast is usually a protein shake following which she works out and does yoga.
(Image Courtesy: Huffington Post)
18) Queen Elizabeth II: The Queen of England wakes up at 7:30 in the morning and takes her Twining’s English Breakfast Tea. After the bath, she takes her breakfast with Prince Philip after which she goes through government documents, a task she never takes a break from, except on Easters and Christmas.
(Image Courtesy: today.com)
19) Indra Nooyi: The Pepsi CEO gets up early in the morning, sometimes as early as 4 am and makes sure she gets to work by 7.
((Image Courtesy: Procurement Professionals)
20) Mark Cuban: The first thing that owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks does on getting up is checking his messages on Cyber Dust, a private messaging tool made by him to check work messages. After this, he straight away starts working, sometimes without even getting up from the bed.
21) Padmasree Warrior: This Chief Technology Officer for Motorola and one of the most recognized CEO in the world gets up at around 4:30 in the morning, checks her e-mail for about an hour and then goes through all the news online. This is followed by an hour of cardio or resistance training. If that’s not enough, she then helps her son get ready and drops her son to school after which she heads to work.
(Image Courtesy: KostaLife)
It is their single-minded dedication and a rigid routine that has helped these famous faces become so successful in their areas of work.
(Featured Image Courtesy: Luke Humble)