Traveling is one of the best adventures out of many adventures in life. The person who travels carries an experience which no job or promotion can give. It teaches you the life experiences, the roots of exploration, the key to self-love, devotion and versatility in culture, food, and lifestyle.
1. Research beforehand: The first thing to do before planning to trip to any exquisite location is to research. Research about the place you want to visit, where you want to stay and eat. You should know the pros and cons of visiting that place beforehand. A research saves you from excess in expenditure and from being fooled or looted.
2. Explore things yourself: The best travel is the travel which is done alone. You know the best you would want to see or explore. A guide is not always helpful, he might not tell you everything.
3. Travel light: Local travels should be light. Carry minimum luggage.
4. Keep it minimal: Spend less on the mode of travel and accommodation and more in exploring the streets, markets, lifestyle and food. Also, don't behave like a tourist you might get looted.
5. Plan ahead:Prepare a list a night before of the things you want to do the next day.
6. Carry a backpack: Backpack is every travel person’s ideal. It is easy to carry and the most convenient travel accessory.
7. Capture: No memory is worth experiencing without being captured. Take a camera along and click pictures of everything from food to clothes, markets, shops, streets, toilets and everything. If you are not the person who loves clicking pictures then write down your experiences of every bit and every place. Carry a short notepad and pen in your satchel, purse or side bag. These memories are worth cherishing decades after.