Women are considered to be moonlike, always changing and fickle in their perspective sometimes. They are intimidating and mysterious creatures. In today’s age if you want to start a conversation with a girl that can be a little difficult as you can never preassume the mindset of a woman.
Ironically, we are all surrounded by hundreds of dating sites and apps that are effective as well. It is rather shocking these days when you tell anyone that you met your partner without any help of modern technology. Let us dive in the research of tips and points to consider while starting a conversation with a girl.
#1. Start With A Casual Conversation
Whether it's online or in person, start a conversation by introducing yourself casually. Introduce yourself with telling your name and asking hers. It is way better and genuine than the cheesy one liners that are too cliché and flirty for starting a conversation. Try and start with a straightforward conversation rather than hiding behind the bush.
#2. Take The Initiative After Starting The First Conversation
Once you’ve approached a girl, make sure to build the conversation further. If the girl gets comfortable in talking to you, the efforts of initiatives will automatically be minimised. Girls are expert in developing a conversation once they are comfortable around you.
#3. Become A Good Listener
After establishing a friendly relationship with a girl all you need to do is focus on what she wants to share. Girls are the excellent talker, and in order to keep them going, you need to listen. Try to know her as much as you can as girl’s love people who can understand them immediately.
This method will never disappoint you to make a place for yourself in the girl’s life. However, there are hardly any cases left where you have the opportunity to talk directly. The modern technology system is growing so fast that the first conversation one person starts is with chats in most cases. Now let us also explore what are things to keep in mind while starting a conversation online:
• The first thing a girl will notice while talking to you online will be your Social Media Profile. The subject line of your profile should be the crux of your personality. You should definitely avoid dull and monotonous lines and profile as it can probably insert misconceptions in her mind.
• The words like “Hi”, “Hello” or “Hey” are the kiss of death for a conversation. It will not make you different from any other usual guy. She’s not a guest or a pizza delivery guy. She’s the person for whom you have romantic feelings for. So keep your gestures appropriate.
• Forget the netspeak terms if you want to survive in the world of technology. The sentences like “R u free?” or “Ur so cute” will not lead you anywhere. Use proper punctuation is somewhat sexy for girls and it shows that you’re literate and know how to talk gracefully.
• Do compliment her from her profile or specify something from there. This will create a long lasting experience and will ensure that you check her profile often. If you see anything that stands out in the profile, do bring that into the conversation.
• Use the information that she gives to you and try to build a conversation. Talk to her about the things she likes and embraces. Structure the conversation in such a manner that she can not resist herself from replying. Give her enough reasons to reply you.
Was the article helpful? Let us know by commenting down below!
(Featured Image Courtesy: Love Panky)